In news:aanlktim8gtwwn7kpjzgynx0j3hkmlr-fxeesj9anh...@mail.gmail.com,
Karthikeyan Krishnamurthi <karthick.k5...@gmail.com> typed:
> Hi all
>       i am newbie to the mailing list i want to know is
> there any licensing issues to provide openoffice as a cloud
> service.....
>
> and also i want to know is it possible to provide
> openoffice from the local server to all the nodes connected
> with the lan..  [like google-docs which support throught
> the internet]
>
> will anyone please help me in this regard....

If you mean an actual "cloud" as in OO.o will live on it, I'm not aware of
anything in the EULA that prevents it at least. Personally I'd rather have
it on my own computer since it's free than on a cloud service.

For those who are not aware:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing
is a good starting point.

HTH,