On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM, dennis fitzgerald <leo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I would like use the product,but when I downloaded the program. I found
> that it went too a temp file, and not the hard drive. How do I download
> the program to my hard drive?
>
>                                                  Thank You
>                                                Dennis Fitzgerald
>                                         E-mail: leo...@yahoo.com

> If you're using Windows, you downloaded the "install" file.  If you click
on that file it will install OOo properly on your hard drive.  It went to
temp because that is where, presumably, you have set-up your browser to save
downloaded files.

If you're not using windows, I'm not sure what you have.  It might be a .deb
file if in *NIX.  In Ubuntu it's available from the repositories and
installs directly rather than using an install file.

mcm

Mark C. Miller
mr.mcmil...@gmail.com [home]
mcmil...@ologn.org [church]