In news:391262.11317...@web56001.mail.re3.yahoo.com,
dennis fitzgerald <leo...@yahoo.com> typed:
> I would like use the product,but when I downloaded the
> program. I found that it went too a temp file, and not the
> hard drive. How do I download the program to my hard drive?
>
>                                                  Thank You
>                                                Dennis
>                                         Fitzgerald E-mail:
> leo...@yahoo.com

If you have windows and downloaded the right version of the program (e.g.
for windows) it should have create a desktop icon folder with all the files
necessary for intsallation in it. That's where you do the install from. If
it\'s not on the desktop, look in the Programs folders. Once installed, then
the Programs menu will have all of the components to choose from, which are
all runnable applications.

HTH,

Twayne`