Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 6 June 2010 16:28,  <[email protected]> wrote:
The sheets in Calc are not separate documents; they are all part of one
single spreadsheet. Formulas from one sheet can reference cells on another
sheet.

You are right, but I was giving an example of an existing
functionality in another OOo application that is analogous to the
feature that I was asking about.


If you open two separate spreadsheets, they will open in two separate
Calc windows, just as two separate text documents open in two separate
Writer windows.


Yes, I know. I was not referring to "tabs" which some people like.

Hmm .. that's what I thought you *were* referring to -- it's how you get from one sheet to another within a Calc document, after all. Of course, Navigator would work, too, and I guess that's what you intended. Though if each "sheet" retained its own cursor, that would be really fine!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to