NoOp - gl...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
On 06/07/2010 02:22 PM, NoOp wrote:
On 06/07/2010 11:58 AM, Rob Clement wrote:
Here is what the download button shows

Download OpenOffice.org 3.2.1

Click to start downloading the most recent version for Windows (British
English)
(Java Runtime Environment (JRE) included for all OS versions except
Linux 32/64-bit Debian and Mac OS)

Rob, Marcus Lange has put up a redirect until the British English
version is available. Can you please check now?

Anybody still awake in the UK that can try the redirect please?

From home, http://download.openoffice.org/ offers 3.2.1 for Windows (US English), same as it did yesterday. I suspect that's something to do with the way the IP address from my ISP is registered, although it appears to be registered in the UK.

From work earlier, it offered 3.2.1 for Windows (British English), but that lead to a 404 error page, which then forwarded to the table of all available versions at http://download.openoffice.org/other.html - I assume that's what you expected?

Mark.