On 06/08/2010 12:08 PM, Rob Clement wrote:
> On 07/06/2010 22:22, NoOp wrote:
>> On 06/07/2010 11:58 AM, Rob Clement wrote:
>>> Here is what the download button shows
>>>
>>> Download OpenOffice.org 3.2.1
>>>
>>> Click to start downloading the most recent version for Windows (British
>>> English)
>>> (Java Runtime Environment (JRE) included for all OS versions except
>>> Linux 32/64-bit Debian and Mac OS)
>>
>> Rob, Marcus Lange has put up a redirect until the British English
>> version is available. Can you please check now?
> apologies that I was unable to check this earlier.
>
> The result is a page showing:
>
> 404 - File not found
>
> The requested file was not found on this server. Please visit the
> overview webpage of all currently available OpenOffice.org builds.
> http://download.openoffice.org/other.html

Thanks! I'd tried to check going through a UK proxy server but
apparently wasn't successful as in my case I got a page without both the
green download button and the orange rc button. At least that redirect
points you to the 'other.html' rather than just leaving you in 404 land.
Perhaps not the best solution overall, but hopefully will suffice until
the British English builds are complete & approved.