On 11 June 2010 04:42, RA Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
> I would like to see at least one other added: The ability to have text and
> spreadsheets in the same file.  Having the ability to store scanned and PDFs
> documents would be an even bigger plus.
>

That would depend on a single OOo window for all components, no
separate word processor, spreadsheet, or presentation components. I
think that the IBM office suit works like this. It might be a good, if
unrelated, idea. But until there is a unified interface, i don't see
how there would be a single file with spreadsheet and word processor
components.

Thank said, I _really_ like the idea, and it would save me tons of
hassle. Almost all of my research have word processor and spreadsheets
file, I would find this feature _very_ useful.

-- 
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to