Hello,

perhaps somebody knows this?

I have the latest OO version 3.2.1

If I write text on a slide in OO-Impress, and I want to color selected words
with a certain color, this is very tedious:

I have to select the color for each single word!

The reason is, the color button has a color itself, but this changes as you
point the cursor to a different place: it will show the local color (after a
short time).

This means, if I want to change a word's color:
 - I select a word
 - I click on the small triangle besides the color button
 - I select a color

I am not sure whether this is intended.

In my opinion, it should show the last color manually selected, and apply it to
each selection, for which I click on the color button. In this way it would be
much quicker (after the first word):
 - I select a word
 - I click on the color button

Regards, Karsten
Dr. Karsten Burger - Software & Training
Lindenstraße 23
72074 Tübingen
i...@dr-burger.com
Telefon 0171 124 134 8