Johnny
I would like to open an existing file in calc to work with
Arie bor

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Johnny Rosenberg [mailto:gurus.knu...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 8 juli 2010 16:28
Aan: users@openoffice.org
Onderwerp: Re: [users] macro

2010/7/6 Arie Bor <ari...@telfort.nl>:
> L.S.
>

> Who knows the translation of the Exel statement
>

> Workbooks. Open Filename: = "C:\myfiles\tabel1"
>
> For XP and Linux

I guess I could if I knew anything about Excel macros, but I don't.
Exactly what does that line do? Open a new file or what? And is it
supposed to be written on only one line like that?

Johnny Rosenberg

> Thanks
>

> Arie Bor
>

> =======
> E-mail gescand door Spyware Doctor – geen virussen of spyware aangetroffen.
> (Email Guard: 7.0.0.18, virus-/spywaredatabase: 6.15370)
> http://www.pctools.com/?cclick=EmailFooterClean_51
> =======

=======
E-mail gescand door Spyware Doctor  geen virussen of spyware aangetroffen.
(Email Guard: 7.0.0.18, virus-/spywaredatabase: 6.15390)