Fwd to OP (not subscribed to the list)

Hagar

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: Re: [users] HELP!! :)
Date : Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:05:17 -0700
De : Chris Carpenter <mordo...@gmail.com>
Répondre à : users@openoffice.org
Pour : users@openoffice.org

Well, my first thought would be seeing if right clicking and going to "Open
With" and choosing the program that you are used to using fixes the issue.
Oh, and make sure you got openoffice from http://www.openoffice.org/. There
are some other openoffice pretenders who ask you to pay and/or include
viruses in their version.