The terms of the OpenSource license that Openoffice.org is released under
means it can pretty much be used on any computer for any purpose. The
restrictions in the license apply more to programmers than users.
Documentation on the website is released under a different license - both are
discussed here: http://www.openoffice.org/license.html

The copyright for the program is vested with Oracle (many webpages and
documents online still say Sun Microsystems - Sun was bought by Oracle).
Every programmer has given joint copyright of their individual contribution
to Oracle under the terms of the Sun Contributor Agreement.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Sun_Contributor_Agreement
http://www.openoffice.org/copyright/copyrightapproved.html
So if it is a copyright issue talk to Oracle. Their website www.oracle.com is
down as i write but states:
"To contact Oracle Corporate Headquarters from anywhere in the world:
1.650.506.7000."

Effectively we (as users) like the advertising you would bring as long as your
TV program isn't porn or anything else that may bring OpenOffice.org or major
sponsoring companies (Oracle) into disrepute. The website project would
probably love to hear of its use for the news webpage.
http://website.openoffice.org/
http://www.openoffice.org/news/

Hope that helps