JOE Conner wrote:
 On 8/18/2010 10:04 AM, RA Brown wrote:
Larry,

With the Styles and Formatting window open and the List Styles selected, right click on the style your interested in. In the pop-up select Modify. Another window opens with the setting for that style. Each of the tabs has settings related to that style. Each style has its own setting and relations within the document.

HTH.

Andy
If I understand Larry, he is asking for a comprehensive description of each style, not how to modify and build his own preferences. I too would like to see such
a comprehensive document with each style detailed.

Also, some styles that should be in the standard catalog are missing, for instance
LANDSCAPE in the Calc style selections.

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA

Hi Joe,

I am not aware of such a list, though it would be nice to have. I will keep looking but so far there is no list even in the OOAuthors documentation.

I agree with the lack of LANDSCAPE in Calc.

Andy