On 08/21/2010 12:13 PM, Harold Fuchs wrote:
2010/8/21 Andrew Douglas Pitonyak<and...@pitonyak.org>

  I sent a document off list to see if a document that I create sets the
cursor at a specific location. Any volunteers using an EN USA version of
OOo want to test my document... Of so, drop me a line and I will send a
copy of the document to see if this only works based on the user that
saved the document.

The document is very small (two pages of text).

Andrew,

I'm happy to try: hwfa.openoff...@gmail.com and I'll let it through my
filters.

Just out of curiosity, why do you want volunteers using an EN USA version of
OOo? Do you believe this will make a difference? Why? Shouldn't, surely?
Or???

Sending the file to you shortly.

I asked for an EN US, because another post here indicated that he had a problem with a version in Japan (when they created their own document). I sent a copy to Japan and I wondered if it mattered if it was the same as the system on which I created the document, which is EN US. (trying to eliminate as many variables as I can.... the build may even matter, ie, I use a standard distribution not a Fedora build).

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm