L. Dale Wooddy III wrote:
Just trying Open Office for the first time.  Found it while trying to find a
.pdf driver for WinXP64.  It appears to be the only one out there that
works.  But I'm not ready to make the switch away from MS Office yet, at
least in so much as default apps are concerned.  Yet OpenOffice seems to
have set itself up as the default app suite and I can't figure out how to
undo it.  Can you help me?  Thanks in advance, Dale

http://openoffice.peschtra.com/tips/ooo_change_file_extension.html

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org