Merriman1, Dru-Ann wrote:
Hi,

When I downloaded Open Office, I let it take over all my files, etc. I went to the FAQs and fixed that, but when I open the folder for "My Documents" or my shared drive folder and click File on the toolbar, the majority of the files it will let me create are Open Office files. I can't figure out how to fix this. I've attached an example of what I'm referring to. I hope you can help me.

<http://www.onecomputerguy.com/registry_tips.htm#nonew>

HTH,

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org