On Sep 13, 2010, at 18:14 , Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:

> Are Tools>Options>OpenOffice.org>Appearance
> and
> Tools>Options>OpenOffice.org Writer>Formatting Aids
>
> unsatisfactory for you? I find that turning on Page Breaks and colouring them
> Red more than adequate.

Thanks, Peter.  The second one was already on.  I have now turned on the first,
and coloured page breaks red, as you suggest, and now I see a very thin red
line where I have a page break in the adjusted document.  However, when I go
back to the original, which still has the false page breaks, I see no red
colour there.

//James