Can anyone point me at a template for Writer to create a "sleeve" for an old
fashioned audio cassette - you know, the ones that came* in c60 (1 hour, 1/2
hour per side), c90 and c120 for recording from one's radio? I've searched
high and low but ...

Ideally the template should have horizontal lines dividing the sleeve into 3
sections (Title, Details and Footer) and a line down the middle dividing it
for details of the two separate sides of the cassette. The size of the
various sections is, of course, critical as the printed result has to be
folded along those horizontal lines to fit 3 sides of the cassette box.

* I use the past tense because I can't find anywhere in London that still
sells them ...

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England