On 9/28/2010 11:21 AM, David B Teague wrote:
On 9/28/2010 5:30 AM, Michael Adams wrote:
On Tuesday 28 September 2010 19:22, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
The Document Foundation has released a beta version of Officelibre in
order to fork from the possible proprietary way that Oracle is taking
Open Office.....
Unfortunately the Linux version seems to be only an RPM at this
moment...

http://www.documentfoundation.org/

Please discuss OpenOffice.org issues on the Discuss list.

Please give a link to the "Discuss" list. I suspect I could go to the
OO.o page, but you should just provide a link if you really want this to
be moved there.

Nevertheless I believe this IS a User's issue.

David

I use a News Reader (news.gmane.org) to read this list (gmane.comp.openoffice.questions) when the suggestion was made to move this discussion to the Discuss list, I could not find a Discuss list on Gmane.com.openoffice. What gives? Does no one except me use news readers? I sure don't like my email clogged with a lot of the trivia that is posted here, but there are some threads that I find important. This is one of them.

Clair