On 2010/09/28 11:20 AM  Clair Johnston wrote:
I use a News Reader (news.gmane.org) to read this list (gmane.comp.openoffice.questions) when the suggestion was made to move this discussion to the Discuss list, I could not find a Discuss list on Gmane.com.openoffice. What gives? Does no one except me use news readers? I sure don't like my email clogged with a lot of the trivia that is posted here, but there are some threads that I find important. This is one of them.

gmane.comp.openoffice.general  is the Discuss list on Gmane.com.openoffice.

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada