On Thu Sep 30 2010 06:24:34 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Terry Stevens wrote:
Hello

I downloaded Open Office on to my laptop some months ago, and then again on to my new desktop fairly recently.

I wrote a series of letters on the laptop using Edwardian Script, and then via a memory stick, transferred the letters on to the desktop.

The font that came up on opening the PC was certainly not Edwardian Script. Upon checking the fonts available on the desktop, that particular font was missing - also some others too.

Do you have any idea on this please?

Sincerely

Terry Stevens
Bedford UK
tela...@uwclub.net

First you will have to add the fonts to you operating system. How that is done depends on the OS.

HTH
Andy
--
Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open
OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo,