On 9/30/2010 8:56 PM, David Cummings wrote:
I am trying to take a spreadsheet of about 12 separate pages and turn it
into a database in Open Office. I cannot seem to get it to go.
The problem is that in spreadsheet mode the forms have to be replicated
manually and it seems to me that the whole set of formulas have to be
reinterred, or corrected each time. I have attached a copy. What I want in
the end is to mate the entire spreadsheet or database into a wrapped program
for small churches.
I have several other church and bird management programs in Excel and Access
but I cannot get them to translate into Ooo. For now, just a step at a time.
I am a bit slow.
David Cummings
Either you forgot to attach your spreadsheet, or, the list server stripped it off. Can you upload it to somewhere it can be downloaded separately?

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA