Hi!

Your site came popping up for me to download. It sounded very interesting and
something that would be very beneficial to my needs.  So I went ahead and
downloaded it. Then came time to  register and I completed all the lines as
required. Just as I hit the register tab the next window came up and said that
you can't be found. So I went back and tried again not once but three times and
each time you are no where to be found.  Can you someone out there in
cyberspace your address so when you send out these ads and people answer them
everything can be completed at one sitting?   It does not look good for your
business and it did interrupt what I was in the middle of. Instead of laying on
top of it, what I was working on just got wiped out. unsaved.

Peg Bittner

POORPEARL