On 10/24/2010 05:04 PM, pearlrea...@comcast.net wrote:
Hi!

Your site came popping up for me to download.
It sounded very interesting and something that
would be very beneficial to my needs.  So I went
ahead and downloaded it. Then came time to
register and I completed all the lines as required.
Just as I hit the register tab the next window came
up and said that you can't be found. So I went
back and tried again not once but three times
and each time you are no where to be found.
Can you someone out there in cyberspace your
address so when you send out these ads and people
answer them everything can be completed at one sitting?

It does not look good for your business and it
did interrupt what I was in the middle of. Instead
of laying on top of it, what I was working on just
got wiped out. unsaved.

Peg Bittner

POORPEARL

Peg, which screen are you talking about?
You as in WHO cant be found?
You do not HAVE to register.
There is a option that says "Do not register at this time"
or something similar.
I dont know which ad you are talking about but there
are LOTS of individuals who run their own ads for OO
and those are NOT under the control of OO.

And I dont understand the rest of what you are trying to
say so I cant answer to that.

Wade

--
Registered Linux User: #480675