Hi jonathon,

jonathon wrote:
On 10/28/2010 07:00 PM, Ingrid Halama wrote:

I look at the votes of the issues.

Looking at them is a possibility.
However, the history of Issuezilla clearly demonstrates that votes have
zero impact and zero influence in what Sun allowed to be added to OOo.

That is not true at all. What is true is that votes are not the only criteria to decide on what I am doing. As long as you do not pay me for my work, sorry, you do not have the right to decide on what I am working. But what I - what we - are offering is that we have an open ear, we are listening to your arguments. This is an offer, you can take it or leave it.

Kind regards,
Ingrid