Hello webmaster,

On Wednesday 03 November 2010, 16:53, webmas...@krackedpress.com wrote:
> > What happens if you close OOo, then using your file browser search for
> > "Untitled 1," and when you find it, delete it. Then relaunch OOo.
> >
> > I think OOo automatically creates backup copies as well, but I've never
> > needed them so I don't know where they are. The Help file should tell
> > you. Also, if there is an "Untitled 1" with the backups it should show
> > up with the file browser search.
>
> The search finds none.
>
> The trouble is that the Recovery system freezes and you cannot get the
> window to close by pressing
> Finish, or "x"ing out the box.  I cannot even get it to force the closing.

you have to shutdown OpenOffice.org, including the quickstarter, and manipulate
some configuration file, because the recovery information is stored inside OOo
registry, in the configuration node /org.openoffice.Office.Recovery

What OpenOffice.org version are you using? and which operative system?

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina