To: "cark" <c...@sam76.com>; "Harold Fuchs" <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 12:40 PM
Subject: [users] Using Read Please with OOo

 ReadPlease is used by people with vision problems.

http://www.readplease.com/

A user mentioned that they installed this and it initially worked fine, but, after a restart, they are uncertain how to trigger it in OOo version 3.1 on Windows XP.

I use Linux, not Windows, so I am not able to install and test. Any windows users familiar with this product? My guess is that it does not integrate with OOo and it is simply a question on how to trigger the product from OOo.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php