On 11/8/2010 5:44 PM, webmas...@krackedpress.com wrote:
  I noticed that there is a new listing on the
"Gnome Panel>  Applications>  Office"
called
"OpenOffice.org 3.2 Printer Administration".

What is it used for?  The Help section inside OOo 3.2.1 does not

I'm just guessing here but it may be a set of printer setups for use only with Ooo. I'm starting to get into running Ooo headless to that I can do printing macros from the command line without the gui - known as headless mode. Since there is a -p and -pt argument to soffice.bin program, this should be referencing the printer names setup. So you can have one printer pulling from paper tray 1 and another printer name (actually same printer) pulling from tray 2 duplex without complicating your macros with printer options.

-eric wood