Il 08/11/2010 13:11, Manu Unni V G ha scritto:
Dear all,

           Kindly check this link out.

http://cen.amritafoss.org/downloads/Books/FractalsForEveryone/

This is not a spam or an advertisement. The complete set has been done
in MS Excel 2010 only because of its size capabilities, what-if
potential and conditional formatting ease. Can we do something of this
sort in OpenOffice.org.

I want to do this complete set in openoffice.org so that this can
immediately percolate down to schools of any scale and standards. These
spreadsheets use What-if at the scale of 1024x1024. Generate graphs of
about 65000 cells and cell colouration for picture generation of
1024x1024 cells with conditional formatting.

OpenOffice.org has a beautiful set of complex number functionality,
which make it ideal for school going students to perceive. Also we focus
on Local language content, which would be best displayed in OOo and
Linux.

Any help in achieving this in the same manner or even alternative ways
would be of great help, because I created these spreadsheets in Excel
only because I was not able to find the options in OOo.

Regards
Manu

FWIW, I tried figure 8.11 and 8.15 and they seem to run just fine on my Ubuntu 10.04 system.

Two screenshots attached (hoping the ml server will let them through).

--
Marcello Romani