Il 15/11/2010 18:38, Manu Unni V G ha scritto:
My mistake again. I am awfully sorry.

         There is a space in between Fractals and DVD. The email client
made it
         to the next line and eventually it got merged. I might have
missed the
         space due to this. Sorry for the trouble again. My mistake.

         I am adding the link, this time with %20 instead of space.

http://cen.amritafoss.org/downloads/Books/FractalsForEveryone/Fractals%
         20DVD/Worksheets/

         Once again, sorry for the trouble. Kindly check the above link.

         -Manu