rsbtho...@tiscali.co.uk wrote:
Hi. Guys,

I have a problem with printing envelopes.  I have read how to do it
but it does not want to print envelopes from the address on a letter i
have typed.  I don't need a mail merge type address list as most of my
letters are once only.  In MS Word you just highlight the address on
your letter and go into envelope printing and the address appears
automatically.

Can I do this and if not what a great update it would make as many
people have this need.

I hope it is there and I just can't find it.

Regards,

RSBT

In the "New / Templates and Documents" , there are envelope templates.
Then you can got to "Format / Page" and then choose an envelope style
you want to use.

I know that Word has the envelope labels are automated, but with automation
you get limitation on how it looks.  I never liked MSO's version of this
process.

When I use to need to print envelopes, I made a template from the Page
formatting options with everything created except the address to where it
is going.  All I have to do is cut/paste the address in the letter and then
paste it to the envelope template, and print it.

Mail-merge options fail me for printing envelopes, so I use #10 windowed
versions.

For me, the best option still it making a template of the "standard #10
envelope"
and then add the addressed from the letters when needed.