On 12/5/2010 11:53 PM, Andreas Säger wrote:
Am 02.12.2010 09:04, JOE Conner wrote:
Thanks Andrew, that gets me closer. Unfortunately, the macro I am trying
to import is called "Module1" and is the only macro in the "Standard"
folder. The import does not drop down deep enough into the "standard's"
internals to chose the desired macro.

menu:Tools>Macros>Organize>Basic... [Organizer...] Tab "Macros"
"Open" the target library (double-click so it shows its modules)
Drag the module from the source library to the target library. Holding the Ctrl key while dropping creates a copy.

I wish there were an add-on that did a descent job of managing macros.

YOU are the programmer. YOU are obliged to organize YOUR code in a reasonable way.
I appreciate that sentiment. The macro in question came with a document, I did not program it. One missing control is the facility to RENAME a module, which would then enable dragging and
dropping as you suggest.

Please do not assume that anyone reading this thread "YOU are the programmer" is automatically
a valid statement.  The truth is quite far from that.

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA