On 12/13/2010 6:39 AM, Rogier van Vlissingen wrote:
I'm assuming I cannot be the only person to whom this happens? It's been with me since v 3.0 and continues to not get fixed, crashreports notwithstanding. I guess it happens to me a lot as I have a habit of grouping files by projects.

I use XP SP3 with a Sempron 2800 (1.6 Ghz) processor and a Winfast MoBo with 1 GB RAM, with OO.o 3.2.1. I seldom save to the default directory.I have an occasional OO.o crash, but there does not seem to be any pattern to these crashes.. I will continue to watch, and will vote for this issue as a pattern evolves.