Den 2010-12-18 12:08:44 skrev <cmsuijkerbu...@gmail.com>:

Dear sir/madam,

I am an user of Open Office and with great pleasure, but now I have a
problem: This morning I wanted to open a document in "Recently opened
documents", and to my surprise, the box was empty, while yesterday-evening,
when closing down my computer, it was full. So far, that is inconveniant,
but no harm done, you just start te document by selecting "Opening
Document". However the most important document I use, however still in
the "Document" box on my computer, I cannot open the document any longer.
All other documents can be openend, but that one. Can you please help?

With kind regards,

Kees Suijkerbuijk,
Hoogerheide,
The Netherlands

Maybe you moved the file to another folder?

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg