On 12/24/2010 7:27 AM, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:16:08 +0530
Sam Swaminath<samitpfin...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Hello Sam,

I am not able open up Adobe PDF Files, as Adobe pop-up says 'that my
trial run is over, now buy'.  This pop-up is from Adobe Acrobat
version 7.  Is there any free version wherein I can open Adobe PDF
Files sent by Mutual funds&  Credit Card Statememnts?
If all you wish to do is _read_ the PDFs, you only need a reader, not
the full Acrobat (which allows editing/creating PDFs).  The reader is a
free download from the Adobe site, and is not time limited in any way.

I find that Foxit Reader is smaller, loads quicker, and is reputed to be safer than the Adobe product. I find that it has useful features that the Adobe reader does not. Try it, it is free, and I believe you will like it.

I have no connection to the company or people who produce Foxit products. I'm just a satisfied user.

--David