Try again (haven't had my morning coffee). That should be Writer, not Write.

Forgot to mention, I used Write to create the HTML file and Draw for the image.

James Knott wrote:
At work, I'm trying to set up a signature, for use in Thunderbird,
that includes an image file as well as a clickable link.  The link
requires the use of an HTML file, but when I create one, the image
doesn't show up in the signature, because HTML is simply pointing to
the image file.  Is there any way to have the image file embedded in
the HTML document?  If I create an image of the signature, there will,
of course, be no clickable links.

tnx jk