Gene Young wrote:
First, this is the Open Office user list. You would get better results on a Mozilla Forum.

I am using OpenOffice to create the signature files.

Second, the built in signature function does not seem to work with image files. I just tested it an id does not work.

I have no problem attaching an image file.

Third, download and install the add on "Signature Switch." Follow the easy directions and you can have as many different signatures as you like (with images) and select any of them as a default.
This is a work email account, so I'll only be using the one signature.