At 16:25 22/01/2011 -0800, John Jason Jordan wrote:
OOo 3.2.1 (from OOo, no the repositories) on Fedora 14 x86_64.

I've searched and I can't find how to set the shortcut keys for entering characters with accents, or what shortcut keys exist by default. E.g., I wish to type á, é, ü, etc. in an English document. I do not wish to change to a different keyboard. I can enter the characters by Unicode code point, but that is a pain if you have a lot of them to do. The default shortcuts would probably suffice if I could just figure out what they are.

Is http://documentation.openoffice.org/HOW_TO/various_topics/Howto_special_char.pdf any help?

Brian Barker