2011/1/28 Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com>

> I maintain a modest page of OOo tips:
> http://dotancohen.com/eng/openoffice_tricks.html
>
> The page is now being translated for a Swedish adult learning
> facility. I'd like some more time savers, handy tips, hidden features,
> and the like. Any ideas? Thanks!
>
> --
> Dotan Cohen
>
> http://gibberish.co.il
> http://what-is-what.com

Nice page, Dotan ; I find these shortcuts very useful - both in English and
in Swedish ! A couple of caveats : in the section on list shortcuts, the
fact that it's necessary to leave a space between the chosen symbol and the
text to be placed in the first line of the list if a list is to be
Swedish translation seems accurate, but could use polishing. In any event,
many thanks !...

Henri