Time to spruce up the resume! I want to add to my resume a horizontal
line with a horizontal gradient. I found two options, neither of the
quite "work":

1) Use a Line from the Drawing Toolbar.
2) Use a Rectangle from the Drawing Toolbar.

The problem with using a Line is that it does not respond to the
gradient setting. I tried setting the gradient in these places:
Context Menu -> Area -> Area -> Gradient
Context Menu -> Area -> Transparency  -> Gradient
Context Menu -> Area -> Gradients
None of these setting successfully got the line to grade at all. So
how can a line fade as a gradient?

Next, I tried using a rectangle. I could get it to grade, but it
stubbornly keeps a black border. How can I get rid of this border? I
tried these settings:
Context Menu -> Area -> Transparency  -> Border -> 0%
Context Menu -> Area -> Gradients  -> Border -> 0%
Neither worked. So how can the border be removed from a rectangle?

I am using LibreOffice 3.3 on Kubuntu 10.10 with KDE 4.6. Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com