At 21:05 06/02/2011 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
Time to spruce up the resume! I want to add to my resume a horizontal line with a horizontal gradient. I found two options, neither of the quite "work":

2) Use a Rectangle from the Drawing Toolbar.
Next, I tried using a rectangle. I could get it to grade, but it stubbornly keeps a black border. How can I get rid of this border? I tried these settings:
Context Menu -> Area -> Transparency  -> Border -> 0%
Context Menu -> Area -> Gradients  -> Border -> 0%
Neither worked. So how can the border be removed from a rectangle?

Set Format | Object > | Line... | Line | Line properties | Style (or right-click | Line... | Line | Line properties | Style) to Invisible.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker