On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Keith N. McKenna <
keith.mcke...@comcast.net> wrote:

> NoOp wrote:
>
>> On 03/09/2011 11:59 AM, Paul wrote:
>> ...NoOp Wrote:
>>
>>  While you're at it; it appears that posts (at least mine) are taking 4

>>> users@openoffice.org' list. Email software, Sympa, sends an email to
>>> moderators to pass/fail each unsubscribed email address post. Once
>>> approved,
>>> email is distributed to subscribers (&  gmane).
>>>
>>> Don't bother ranting on about why you may or may not be subscribed - I
>>> can't
>>> answer that. I can assist with re-subscribing. You could do that yourself
>>> as
>>> well, but that would be sending an email to another email address, and
>>> based
>>> on your previous comments, that may be an issue. If you confirm you want
>>> be subscribed I'll get it done.
>>>

>> No rant, but a few questions: 1) just how did I manage to get
>> unsubscribed from this list (I've been subscribed and posting here since
>> 2006), and 2) how does one determine if someone is subscribed or not?
>> seems to have gone missing.
>>
>> --
>>
> NoOp;
>
>     Just a possibility, but as I remember correctly you read and post
> through Gmane as I do. Could it be that the change affected those of us that
> post that way? If this post ends up having to be moderated it could
> strengthen the supposition. All told not one of the smoother software
> transitions I have been through and I have been through a few in my career.
> Hope it gets straightened out soon.
>
> Regards
> Keith

This post was moderated and I can confirm that you email address is not
currently subscribed to the users mail list. Do you want to subscribe then
apply the following command:

SET <list>|* NOMAIL                 * To suspend the message reception for
<list>

/paul