Il 25/03/2011 08:30, Pat Collett ha scritto:
Hi Marcello,
Downloaded OO3.3 and the problem seems to be over. Thank you so much.
Now I have another problem maybe you can help with:
I have a large file (8.5Gb) on Corel Quattro Pro 8 consisting of 2
"workbooks" with many links between them. As this software is no longer
supported and I'm afraid it may crash, I want to transfer it all to Open
Office Calc.
Is there a way to transfer it all while maintaining the links? "Cut and
Paste" does not save the links.
Pat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcello Romani"
<mrom...@ottotecnica.com>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: <patna...@telkomsa.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: [users] Open Office Calc

Il 23/03/2011 19.12, Pat Collett ha scritto:
Using Calc on Windows Vista.
It keeps locking, shutting down and then having to recover in the middle
of using the file (about 2.4Mb)
It's got to where I can't work on the file.
What's up and what can I do?
Pat.
patna...@telkomsa.net <mailto:patna...@telkomsa.net>

What version of OpenOffice are you using ? If it's not the latest
(currently that's 3.3.0), upgrade and try to open the file again.
Also, what program was the file created with ?

Marcello

Please don't respond directly to me but send replies to the list, otherwise others won't see how the thread evolves.

For quattro pro, please open another thread with a different subject.
That said, I see from the "open file" dialog that Quattro Pro 6 is on the list of known file formats. Can't say how well it's supported though.

--
Marcello Romani