I'm writing a development guide and I use a lot of screenshots. I use
Insert->Picture->From File... to insert these screenshots. Often when I do so I
get multiple blank pages before the screenshot, and sometimes the screenshot
ends up appearing on top of another screenshot. Sometimes I can get the
situation to correct itself by selecting the screenshot and then pressing the
left arrow key on the keyboard (which appears to move the image a small amount
- 1/2 inch? - to the left), followed by pressing the right arrow key on the
keyboard. Sometimes, though, I have to play around with adding/removing text
until suddenly the layout magically fixes itself.

I searched Bugzilla for an issue like this and couldn't find one. I tried to
add an issue, which required creating an account, but the account creation
process failed.

1) Has anyone else seen this? Are there known reliable workarounds?
2) What's the story with the Bugzilla page and account creation?

Using:
OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 OOO330m20 (Build: 9567)
MacOS X 10.6.7
java version "1.6.0_24"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_24-b07-334-10M3326)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.1-b02-334, mixed mode)

--
Rick Genter
rgen...@interactions.net

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Interactions Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to the Interactions Corporation. This e-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and
any printout. Thank You.