On 28/04/2011 21:22, Tom Bell wrote:
On 4/28/2011 12:27 PM, Rick Genter wrote:
On Apr 28, 2011, at 9:18 AM, Tom Bell wrote:

Check the anchoring for each picture. Change the
anchoring to get the setup you need. Look in 'HELP'
and type 'anchors' in search term, then choose 'options'.
Good luck!
Hi Tom,

Thanks. Each picture was anchored using "To Paragraph". I changed the
anchoring to be "As Character" and the document now flows as expected.

Is there a way to make the default anchoring be "As Character"?

Thanks again.

Rick
--
Rick Genter
rgen...@interactions.net

Unfortunately, not to my knowledge. I have found nothing
that allows changing the default. Someone else on the list
may know, so wait a short while to see if anyone responds
with a method.

At the risk of rushing through a reply after a quick google search, would
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2182
offer any help?

--
Mike Scott