On 08/06/11 16:56, jomali wrote:
2011/6/8 Gary Bertolo<gmbertol...@gmail.com>

Now You've got to be Kidding Oracle... What kind of service is this that I
signed onto to get the answers to my software problems and questions.
This unnecessary crud is B.S.  I'm opting out of this... can't get help
from support then what good is it.

Signed
Peeved'

  You're trying to get help on a FREE product, and you are beefing about
not being hand-held by Oracle, and depending upon users for help?

If you search the 'users' archives(*), you'll find exactly his last two postings, both moaning about lack of support. I'm not clear why he complains when he's not even asked for help. I think he thinks this is Oracle Support (or whatever it's called).

Good riddance!

jomali

(*) Which is buggy. AFAICS it searches up to the month currently being shown, rather than all dates; if it finds nothing, it wrongly complains instead about needing cookies or you're trying to change something you shouldn't. Or maybe I'm missing something.

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England