Dig it I did overlook the B.S. (Bachelors of Science), won't happen again.
Once I started getting stuff in German I said that's about enough of this
stuff, I'm not getting any sort of answer to the posed emails I sent out...
so I just unsubscribed.

Thanks again for the get back, and let make this the end of things. Ok.
Regards,

Gar