On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:53:37 -0400
Richard Detwiler <rldetwi...@frontiernet.net> dijo:

>On 6/27/2011 5:57 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
>
>> I finished 1996 and there are 35
>> rows. I tried to use Sheet 2 for 1997, but couldn't figure out how to
>> transfer the row and column formatting from Sheet 1 (1996), so I gave
>> up and decided just to use Writer tables. It took me a lot of work to
>> format the cells in Sheet 1 and I was trying to avoid having to
>> duplicate the effort for Sheet 2.

>The easiest way to do what you had tried to do in Calc would be to
>copy Sheet1 (1996) to a new sheet.
>
>Two ways to do this are:

Is there any way to punch just the formatting through from Sheet 1 to
Sheets 2-12?

I ask that just for future reference. I am doing it all in Writer now
and I am much happier. Along the way I remembered the difficulties I
have had in the past trying to print from Calc. At least in Writer I
know where the page margins are.