On 6/30/2011 10:35 AM, Helen wrote:
It scoots over to column S.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 1:19 PM, JOE Conner <joeconner2...@gmail.com <mailto:joeconner2...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 6/30/2011 9:54 AM, Helen wrote:

        I have a spreadsheet with 14 columns.

        I tried to upload it to google docs, and got a message saying
         the document
        has too many columns, that google  has a limit of 219 columns.

        So I opened my document and I see that the columns just go on
        and on forever.
        I need only the fourteen that I'm using.

        But I don't find how to tell my document that it has only14
        columns.  As I look
        through my other files,  I see that this seems to be true of
        all my
        spreadsheets -- that the columns just go on forever.  How do I
        control how
        many columns it should have?
        Thanks very much,
        Helen, using  LibreOffice 3.3.1 in Suse 11.4

    QUESTION:  If you open your document and then simultaneously press
    the two keys CTRL + END what column/row receives the
    focus?

    Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA

Helen Etters
using Linux, suse11.4

Then I cannot help you and my idea that there may be an active cell out of range does not work.
Joe