On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 17:35, Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>>> By default, yes - but that can easily be modified.
>>
>> How to modify that Brian. I've gone through everything* but cannot find
>> it.
>
> Click in the table and go to Table | Table Properties... | Table (or
> right-click | Table... | Table)  and adjust the parameters there.  Or just
> drag the table boundaries.

I thought that you meant that the default could be modified. Changing
defaults in OOo is always a pain.

>> Tell me, what do you know about PIV systems? :)
>
> Positive infinitely variable speed control?  Primate immunodeficiency virus?
>  Peak inverse voltage?  Peripheral intravenous access?  Personal identity
> verification?  Er, very little!

Particle image velocimetry :)
It's not my field either, but one that I've had to learn about to help
another student. And she's doing her thesis and research papers in
Writer!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il