On 09/02/2011 01:27 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 09/02/2011 12:59 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
>> On 2011-09-02 1:00 PM  NoOp wrote:
>>> Is that list setup for gmane.org?
>> Not yet. I asked on gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.devel . During the
>> discussion with Rob Weir
>> he asked if it was possible for me to request Gmane including the list. I
>> deferred since there
>> hadn't been a discussion on how it should be set up. Another reply-er then
>> stated "Well, if no
>> one raises any concerns in next 72 hours, just go and add the list."
>>
>> I will follow that advice.
>>

> Thanks Larry. Be sure to /not/ tick the encryption box :-)
>
> Gary

I wonder if the OP (Rob Weir) will reply to my questions, or if he
simply intends to be a 'hit & run' poster (cross-poster) to this list...
After all, posting such an annoucement on this list (and cross-posting
to ooo-...@incubator.apache.org & ooo-us...@incubator.apache.org)
without sticking around to answer questions, explain, offer further
details, is IMO pretty rude. Is this what can be expected from
ooo-apache in the future?